Thursday, February 2, 2017

Day 2: Green Challenge

There's a lot of leftover cake and cupcakes and chocolates in this house from Zayn's birthday. Mencabarrrrr 😅😅😅

I have my morning smoothies in the morning (duh). It's different because I make it thick and creamy and more suitable for breakfast I guess. I use bananas or oats or yoghurt or milk. I just use regular milk but I guess it can be substituted for almond milk or the likes. 

My green smoothies is more water based (not creamy) I will make a big batch, 3-4 tumblers. I will sip this throughout the day. 

And now I've also added green tea to the list. Sip this throughout the day too. My bathroom trips has been super frequent!

Morning Smoothie
Strawberries
Dates
Spinach
Milk

Green Smoothie
Green Apple
Pear
Strawberries
Spinach
Chia Seed

Lunch
Baby Spinach
Grilled Veges (eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, green chilli with a bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder & olive oil)
Baked Chicken (blended onions, oyster sauce, blackpepper, salt)

 



No comments: