Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Day 9: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Do you know how hard it gets when your kids orders McDonalds amd you're trying to eat healthy?

It gets really hard. Makan sikit jer bukan effect apa pun? Well maybe not to my body but it's more to my mind. Penat nak kumpul willpower nak stop makan and nak kumpul lagi will power not to have just one more bite which might lead to another last bite. So baik tak makan terus. So here I am looking at my kid eating nuggets and fries and I've got enough willpower to not steal a bite. Pats self on the back.


Morning Smoothie

Banana
Mango
Strawberries
Fat free yogurt
Fresh milk

Trying to go carb & sugar free amd eating all things green and healthy sometimes can be so confusing. Sometimes I read stuff online that is confusing and conflicting. And let's not get started about the good vs bad on dairy. Lagi lah pening. Kalau nak expert dulu baru nak start eat healthy alamatnya memang lambat lagi laa kot. My point is, I have to start from somewhere. And I may not be eating everything "right" but I'm confident that I am on the right track. I will correct myself if in future I find that whatever I am eating is bad for me. Kan.

--------------------------------------------------

 

Lunch today is egg, tomato and lettuce with guacamole (spicy of course).

No cooking required. Make it like it sounds. The guacamole is my own version.

Onions, garlic, chili, tomato, coriander, avocado and a squeeze of lemon. I blended the onions and garlic really fine  because I don't like to chew on onions. The rest just blitz with chunks. 

Green Smoothie
Apples
Celery
Lettuce
Spinach
Lemon


No comments: