Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 8: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Did my bottle of water in the morning. Then I had a bottle of green smoothie leftover from yesterday.

Had my morning smoothie by mid morning.

Morning Smoothie
Banana
Strawberries
Fat Free Yoghurt
Chia Seed
Fresh Milk

I remembered that my MIL left some kuah pecal when she was here so I prepped some veges and chicken breast chuncks to go with it. 

Chicken kunyit garam in the airfryer.
Prep some romaine lettuce.
Celur some fresh pucuk ubi from the garden.
Cut up cucumbers.
Put them all together when the chicken is cooked.
Top with kuah pecal.

 

The pucuk ubi is fresh from my garden. I can't eat a lot of it cause it usually makes me feel bloated but I love to eat it. 

 

And I've already prepared my green smoothie for the rest of the day.

Green Smoothie
Apple
Pear
Lettuce
Celery
Spinach
Lemon


No comments: