Sunday, November 20, 2016

Day 7: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

One week!

It's Sunday phewww... Weekend penuh dengan cabaran sebab banyak berjalan. But I'm so proud that I managed to stick to the program walaupun mencabar jugak sebab melayan kiddos nak makan macam-macam. 

So I started today with a bottle of water. Then minum extra green juice from yesterday cause my tummy was rumbling. Now tengah sipping morning smoothie sambil suap kids makan sambil menaip.

Planning to make something with eggplant for today's lunch.

Morning Smoothie
Bananas
Pineapple
Strawberry
Chia seed
Spinach
Fresh milk 

-----------------------------------------------

Today's lunch is grilled eggplant in spicy yoghurt dressing.

 

Grill both sides of eggplant in a bit of oil.
Put aside.
Chop up some tomato, garlic & coriander.
Put in bowl.
Add in some chopped indian small chilli.
Add some low fat yoghurt.
Squeeze in some lemon.
Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
Mix well.
I put the eggplant on a bit of lettuce.
Top with yoghurt dressing.
Done!
Yummy!

Green Smoothie
Lettuce
Celery
Cucumber
Apple
Pear 
Lemon

I did all this during the baby's two hour nap. I also managed to burn the baby food too 🙄🙄🙄.
Sekarang nak gi masak balik nasik Aisya and also the rest of the family's dinner. 



No comments: