Friday, November 18, 2016

Day 5: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Still starting off right. Yeay! Freaked out skit bila realize banana habis, ajwa habis, baby spinach habis... Sebab ingat the other half off day semalam boleh ajak pergi supermarket stockup. But tak jadi  pulak cuti. So today pakai apa yg ada jer. Konsepnya, lets really clear the fridge.

Morning Smoothie
Strawberries
Frozen Mango
Frozen Spinach
Chia seeds
Milk

Note:  I really should grind my flaxseeds so I can alternate with chia.
----------------------------------------

Ok so we went to the market this morning and got fresh new ingredients. Today is a weekend in Saudi so I think we're going out later so no home lunch recipe. But I've prepared my green smoothie for the day.

Green Smoothie
Pineapple
Strawberry
Lettuce
Cucumber
Celery

I'm just winging it imagining how it would taste as I make it. Trial and error. Just trust your tastebuds!

------------------------------------------

I've been good yeay! Still keeping with the mostly veggie (late) lunch. I ordered a salmon & avocado salad, pretty oily for my liking but better ada than takde. Did have a taste of kids pasta though but I'm not beating myself up over it. 

 


Managed NOT to sip on any sweet drinks (pretty proud there) AND didn't order my favourite toffee nut latte when we were at Starbucks. Controlling sugar yeayyy!!!

 

That's my name, don't wear it out 😆😆😆


No comments: