Thursday, November 17, 2016

Day 4: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Another day yeayyyy!!

Wake up in the morning, a bottle of water.

Then again after the kids are off to school, my morning smoothie. Today I just campak whatever I had in the fridge I could think of to make the smoothie healthy and yummy and filling. And end up tasted really good.

Morning Smoothie
Dates
Strawberries
Banana
Manggo
Frozen Spinach
Chia seed
Milk

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch today is Grilled Chicken Salad campak-campak my way.

 

Grill chicken marinated in a bit of salt, pepper & chilli powder. Set aside.
Sautee a bit of garlic. Add thai chilli (see my love for spicy food).
Add tomatoes and broccoli. Let it soften a bit.
Turn off heat and stir in baby spinach for a bit and take off the pan.
Mix together with grilled chicken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Green Smoothie
Apples
Pears
Ginger
Cucumber
Baby spinach




No comments: