Friday, November 25, 2016

Day 12: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Another day another chance at health.

Managed not to be tempted by roti canai and yummy spicy beef curry the family had for breakfast. 30 days jer. Tak lama mana pun. Almost halfway through. I'm teaching myself to have more control over what I choose to put in my body. Hopefully by the end of 30 days I am able to listen to my mind when I'm hungry and to eat healthily and be in full control over quantity and quality of the food, and not just binge eat everything in sight. 

And for your info, veges taste really good compared to the first few days. 

Morning Smoothie
Banana
Strawberries
Spinach
Chia Seed Fresh Milk

Green Smoothie
Lettuce
Celery
Green Apple
Cucumber
Ginger

Lunch is prepped. Will make sure I'm full before going out today. This is important.

 

Lunch is broccoli with last night's chicken with dried chilli. 


No comments: