Thursday, November 24, 2016

Day 11: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Its Thursday. Weekend is coming! And I have 2 birthday parties to attend both Friday AND Saturday. Kena tukar mindset, pergi untuk bersocial dan bukan pergi untuk makan-makan. Since bukan senang nak dapat Malaysian food kat sini, slalu enjoy pergi gathering sebab dapat makanan melayu and mostly ramai jer pandai masak sedap-sedap kat sini. Keropok lekor pun lagi sedap dari beli kedai tepi jalan kat KL tuu k. Anyway, since I really want to stick to my own program which I made for myself, so kalau ngelat pun no one else yang rugi except me, I will try my hardest to stick to it!

I had my usual morning smoothie and already prepped for lunch.

Morning Smoothie
Banana
Strawberries
Spinach
Fresh milk
Chia seeds

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch is egg, lettuce and tomato topped with last nights ayam sambal hijau. I don't write about dinners do I. Well for dinner if I'm hungry I usually have whatever lauk I cook for the family, extra veggies. Just minimum amount of food.  Still no rice, no heavy meals. Since I'm the one cooking, I make it as 'clean' as I possibly can. But most days I just have my green smoothie.

 

Green Smoothie
Apples
Lettuce
Celery
Ginger
Cucumber
Lemon


No comments: