Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 1: 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

I'm lying here in bed waiting for Aisya and Zayden to wake up (but secretly hoping they will sleep just a bit longer) and I've decided today is going to be Day 1 of a 30 day Green Smoothie Challenge. Not juice mainly because I prefer smoothies, and I just think I need the extra fibers.

So from today onwards, I am vowing to:

1. Eat oats breakfast.
2. Sip on fruit & vege smoothies throughout the day.
3. Eat mostly veggie lunch.
4. No rice. Minimize other white carbs intake.
3. Quit eating chocolates.
4. Quit nonsense snacks.
5. No sugary drinks cold turkey.
6. Water only

I will publish this post and update throughout the day.

Berjaya to make these smoothies for the day without much fuss from the kiddos.

Morning Smoothie
Banana
Frozen strawberries
Frozen manggo
Chia seed
Fresh milk

Green Smoothie
Green apple
Pear
Celery
Baby spinach


No comments: