Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Hajj Call: Seeking Forgiveness

Assalamualaikum my dearest family and friends,

Insyaallah me and my husband have been given the wonderful opportunity to perform Hajj this year. We will be departing from our home here in Jubail, KSA on Monday 6 Zulhijjah, insyaallah.

I'd like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from ALL of you who I might have wronged or offended in any way, from my written words, or my spoken thoughts, or even from any physical gestures. I humbly ask that you find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Please inform me immediately if I need to repay or return anything that I may have borrowed from you.

I also humbly ask that you make doa to Allah to ease and accept our Hajj and also to keep us in good health throughout. And please let me know if there are any doas that I may make for you in return on the blessed day of Arafah.

Jazakallahu khairan kathira.


No comments: