Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just A Little Note...

A note for those who have asked how my kids are going to handle it :-)

They are my beautiful children Masyaallah. But they do not BELONG to me. Ultimately, only Allah SWT has rights over them. I am merely their caretaker on this earth.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to have them in my life, teaching me to be a better person each day and making me see the glory of Allah SWT with their presence.

They are innocent souls and their place is the divine paradise. They have Allah SWT watching over them every single second of every day.

I am only a means for that.

The children will actually in fact, always be with their ultimate caretaker. Only the means will have changed.

I don't have all the answers, but I believe in Him. And His plans, whatever they may be, are what's best for us.

Let's put aside the means and put our complete trust and faith in Allah SWT.

The children will be okay.

Lots of love.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


3 comments:

puteri said...

I have a feeling this is also a note to you? I'm just assuming. To reassure yourself izzit?

No worries dear..you are going somewhere for Allah..of course Allah will take good care of the kids.

Go with a hati yang tenang okay. They are in good hands. InsyaAllah.

I wish you all the best and semoga pulang dengan haji mabrur. InsyaAllah.

Lots of love.

aizuraawang said...

Surprisingly, no, not really. I am ok so far insyaallah.

Just that more than a handful have asked how my kids are going to cope knowing how manja they are. So this is my answer, honest from my heart. Kadang tak reti nak menjawab terus bila org bertanya "macamana budak2 nii nanti?"

So this is for those who care enough about my kids to be concerned. I ask that you make doa for us and have faith in Allah :-)

Pernah baca one of Wardina's notes after her house got burglered? She wrote about her son being in another room at the time but she had complete faith that Allah protects His children. That kinda did it for me. It has stuck with me ever since I read it.

aizuraawang said...

Oh, and jazakillahu khairan kathira for the doa :-) insyaallah...