Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rambling

One.

I was deleting my old pictures on the web when I must've deleted the pic of the blog header too. Terpaksalah duduk kejap belek-belek html file tuu nak ingat balik camaner nak tukar header.

Two.

Anyway, just needed to jot down something here. Need to write a bit to get it out of my system.

I really really really hate having to persuade someone to do something that they don't want to do in the first place. Because I think I'm soooooo bad at dealing with the dissapointment if they end up not buying into my persuasion.

Can I just pray for a miracle?  But I guess we have to pray AND make some sort of effort right?

Rabbi yasser wala tu'asser. Rabbi tammim bilkhair...

I know I have to give my best and try and try and try to do whatever I can for the sake of the one that I love.

It's not easy convincing people to get your way. If it was something that only affects me, I'd let it go. But since it involves someone else, I guess I have to try anyway.

Three.

Wait. Nope. That's it. No number three :-)






2 comments:

Puteri said...

I kinda was in your no 2 position some time back.

Macam dah tau it's a NO tapi nak try jugak mana tau ada miracle.

In my case, it was still a NO in the end. But somehow God manage to open a new door for me when the other closes.

My point is, just pray and don't stop believing. InsyaAllah semua akan dipermudahkan.

aizuraawang said...

Thanks awak. Needed that.

Frustrating when things don't go according to our plans but I guess there is a much better plan in store for us right...