Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello Jeans! Long Time No See!

I said hello to my pre-pregnant Zayn jeans a few days ago. Woohooooo!!! Almost A YEAR AND NINE MONTHS!! I have been avoiding it since early pregnancy. Simpan gantung elok-elok dalam closet, suruh dia duduk sembunyi diam-diam. Lepas tuu masih takut nak bertemu dengannya walau lepas bersalin semua because I just can't bear the thought of it letting me down (or is it me letting it down?)

Hahahaha... drama... drama...

Anyway, lepas confident skit bila tengok the numbers on the scale go down (and down and down sumore I hope), barulah beranikan diri menyarungkan seluar tuu. Phewwww... tarik nafas panjang kelegaan bila masuk tanpa perlu lompat-lompat or tarik nafas dalam-dalam untuk kempiskan perut ;-)

Honestly mommies, I have been living in palazzos, sweats and my trusted black stretch pants from zaman mengandungkan Lyssa for ONE WHOLE YEAR!! (Masa pregnant pakai maternity pants lerr).



Honestly, the abaya is a godsent because I can get away with it!! I refuse to buy new expensive pants until I can fit into these (yup, am wearing them right now) darn jeans!! Hoorey! Hoorey! Alhamdulillah...

But still not there yet laa... I have like another 2kgs to go before I'm happy, and another 4kgs before I'm truly SATISFIED.


7 comments:

She Wears Premium Beautiful said...

Salam Aizura,

You know what can help you here? Premium Beautiful! :)

It can help you in many many ways including reduce your weight & maintain it, control your appetite, hilangkan stretch mark, cellulite, increase your milk supply and macam2 lagi.

email me if you are interested or hop over to my blog :)

shewearspremiumbeautiful.wordpress.com
wear.pb@gmail.com

pu3natul said...

I feel you!Totally!!

Me on the other hand is refusing to wear baju kurung. And tak nak buat baju kurung with new measurement (in denial). Mahu kurus dulu and pakai baju lama jugak. Or baju baru with old measurements.

I just got back my pre-pregnant Zayyan weight a week ago. Happy!!

Now working on another 3kg to be more happier before the kenduri.

Mahu start running balik. Still finding the "time" to do so. The threadmill is almost gajah putih now.

BF rocks!!

aizuraawang said...

i LOVE PB! wore it masa proses menguruskan badan for the first pregnancy... but need a new one. will ctc you later. or if you happen to read this again, email me your price at aizura[dot]a[at]gmail[dot]com

aizuraawang said...

i LOVE PB! wore it masa proses menguruskan badan for the first pregnancy... but need a new one. will ctc you later. or if you happen to read this again, email me your price at aizura[dot]a[at]gmail[dot]com

aizuraawang said...

Pu3... oh lucky you!! Pre-preg weight in 6 months!! Kita SETAHUN for both pregnancies... huhuhuhu...

Notice how we have all the time to fb and email and blog but never have the time to get on that darn exersize machine???!!!

She Wears Premium Beautiful said...

Got it Aizura, will email you soon!

Yes ladies, that's why kena pakai PB sebab all of us deep down have niat suci to exercise but we know very well we'll ended up spending our time on fb/blog/email/twitter etc! hehehe

She Wears Premium Beautiful said...

i've send you an email already k? do get back to me. thanks! -yasmin