Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mommy Returns.

I should write more just for me.

I haven't been writing because sometimes there's just too much to tell but no two words will ever be right to string together and picture what I truly want to say. And in the end I just give up, afraid that people may interpret what I write, differently than what I actually mean.

But today, I read a blog that inspired me to write again. To ramble in this mommy journal, just for me. For my own sanity sometimes.

Sure it might take a little effort with a clingy little man whining and drooling at my legs, but I'll try. (Thank goodness for his sister who just adores him, and him her ~ Now she's screaming just because she wants to and he's grabbing her mouth with his little fist).

Will definitely be here again.

(Hmmm... I need a new header to keep me inspired...)


4 comments:

pu3natul said...

I was laughing reading your title. Kelakar.

Anyway, yes you should write more. Please write more.

As for me, I write to remember. I want to remember what happen at this time this year this moment and so on. I don't care what people think. Kita selalu pegang "if you don't know me, don't judge me. But if you judge me, then I think you don't know me"

Almaklumlah, dah tua la kata kan.Kena la jot down semua benda nak ingat. Dah la beberapa hari saja lagi kannn. Kekeke!!!

aizuraawang said...

Aiyooo... 31 this year...

pu3natul said...

oh btw, what's the blog yang inspiring tu? share2 la sini..i wanna be inspired too!

aizuraawang said...

Hahaha...this one can't cos I know her and I just happened to stumble across. Its not a very "public" blog. And it wasn't what she wrote that was interesting... It was the was she could clearly express herself...