Friday, January 14, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I'm like a ticking time bomb these days ;-) My husband pun kalau tengok muka I lain macam jer will immediately tanya "Kenapa?! Kenapa?!"

I'm waiting for, well, any sign. But at the same time, telling the baby to hold on a little while longer. Confius baby agaknya ;-)

So far nothing extraordinary. No tell tale signs. No show. No water. No discharge.

But I THINK (haaaa, itu pun tak sure tak sure jugak nii) I feel the Braxton Hicks makin kerap at nights. I THINK its Braxton Hicks because its sporadic and goes away and whenever I move positions (seperti kata Babycenter). And sakit still boleh tahan lagi.

People say that I'll KNOW when the contraction comes.

Macam first baby plak tertunggu dan tertanya. Heh heh heh. Masa Lyssa dulu I willingly induced and had contractions in the hospital. Dah lupa pun sakit dia macammana, all I remember was my back hurt BAAAAADDDD. And after the epi, I could not feel ANYTHING which scared me even mooore!!

This time around I'm praying that things will go naturally. Insyaallah, kalau itu yang terbaik untuk baby.


5 comments:

pu3natul said...

Good luck awak..kita yg kat sini berdebar gak tunggu ur sms.

aizuraawang said...

Tq! Tuu laa, mcm anak first plak feeling nervous tuu ;-)

qahina said...

Hi Aizura.. saw your new blog thru intanjameel's. :) Bukan stalker tau.. ha ha Just thought of dropping by and say hi.
Wow.. congrats on 2nd baby! Good luck ya.. may Allah grant you with a very healthy baby. Take care!

aizuraawang said...

Hi back Qahina! ;-)

Lama tak jenguk your blog.

Thank you for your doa. May Allah grant me with a healthy baby indeed... Amin.

Did you move "house" or just lama tak update dulu? How's your daughter? She must be a fascinating little tot now ;-)

qahina said...

Hello... still at home? hu hu, mesti tak sabar nak tengok baby baru kan? I'm still at my former web add but i was missing for a while coz i actually move house (in real life) plus so much in action la... baru ni clear sikit nak update blog. Thanks for asking abt my lil' one - she's a great baby. :) Nanti update post bila larat ye but my mam says waktu pantang takleh main komputer nanti rabun hahahahha.. Wallahualambisawab!