Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Fruity Fruit For Me!

I've come to realize that I am definately NOT a gadget freak ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I try to keep up and I love the excitement of hearing about the latest Apples and Blackberrys and stuff. And I don't deny owning one of whatever is the latest technology would be awesome (a Mac Air would be nice), but I wouldn't buy one for myself with my own money. Hahahaha. Yup, I'm cheap when it comes to techhie stuff like that.

I have owned the same ol' trustworthy phone for 6 years. SIX WHOLE YEARS. I mean, I skipped the whole bluetooth generation completely mind you (yup, telephone lama takde bluetooth, go ahead and laugh).

Annnnnd, telephone lama tuu bukan I beli sendiri pun. I paid a bit and my dad topped up or something like that. Bukan itu sajer, I think I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT MY OWN PHONE WITH MY OWN MONEY!! Hahahahahah... lagi rela pakai apa ada selagi boleh pakai.

My mom bought my first phone for me. RM800, I remember that one. My dad bought twice.

And finally the other day, after realizing that my phone memang dah semput sangat-sangat and dah dekat tamat riwayat, my husband bought me a new phone.

Now, I would've been fine with something that can just call in, call out, text and has a camera. Seriously. But getting a canggih phone is also nice.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SAYANG!!

New phone after 6 years. Wow. Jakun.
Now, I'm trying to figure out how the darn thing works!!


3 comments:

pu3natul said...

yup me too...i didn't go gaga when the BB or the iphone was launched. I also come to realize that i'm a loyal customer. NOKIA all the way.

and guess what? even my mom has an iPad. me? surprisingly, tak heran pun. sikit pun tak terasa nak kecek pakai. kita pun heran dgn siri sendiri.haha!

oh btw, byt title, i presume the new hp is a BB?

aizuraawang said...

your mom has an ipad?? wow ok!! i've come to realize that i can make do with what i've got and don't need to have the latest gadgets just to "keep up with the Joneses"... walaupun mmg tak dinafikan kalau dapat mmg suka giler cuma tak nak beli sendiri... boleh??? hahahahahah!!

yup, he bought me a bb. mostly bcos nanti senang nak bbm.

but i still haven't figured out how to make full use of it.

pu3natul said...

yes she has one..first she got hooked dgn my dad's..pastu my dad belikan one more for her..siap ada engraved her name at the back...sweet tak my dad? awww!!