Monday, August 9, 2010

A Journey To Remember



My little girl is one tough cookie.

We had the opportunity to head west and perform our umrah with two other families. A 14-hour roadtrip where daddy had to drive solo because I can't drive here (well, all women can't drive here).

Alhamdulillah, everything went well.

I just want to praise my daughter for being tough throughout the journey to and back, and also during the umrah itself.

She did not whine at all. Even under the scorching hot sun during tawaf. And was still in a happy mood during the saie.

Alhamdulillah.


2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

alhamdulillah. lyssa is a good girl!sonoknya u pi umrah. i tingin jugakkk!

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

pu3natul said...

alhamdulillah...I believe that was one way Allah was helping you guys performing ur umrah.Dia mempermudahkan urusan awak.