Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nasib Baik (Really??) Kena Ban

First of, I need to confess... unlike my first pregnancy, I don't really keep track of the tiny little details on this second one.

I don't sit and wait for the 'butterfly flutters', or count how far along I am to the minute, or read the milestones every few days. (All I seem to notice is I'M GAINING WEIGHT LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS.)

Anyway, this post isn't about that. I was surfing the net reading articles on Babycenter (finally) when I read about 5 things I should avoid consuming, and one of it is sodas.

Now, one thing that is consistant with both of my pregnancies is that my husband will immediately impose a ban on certain items i.e. coffee, tea & carbonated drinks. Memang tak boleh minum langsung. (Which means I won't get to drink air gas for 2 years at least! with bf-ing and all!).

Some days memang frustratinglah kalau tak dapat minum. (Bayangkan kesedapan coke with ais on a hot sunny day... who can resist right?)

Some other days, nasib baik jugaklah kena ban sebab kalau tak, brapa banyak lagilah berat nii nak naik with all that sugar in the sodas. Sighhhh...

Teh tarik pun tak boleh minum! Sighhhhhh...




5 comments:

FAM said...

wow..strict betul. kita minum je everything tp moderate scale la.

aizuraawang said...

Fatin... sighhhhhhhhhh.....

Drama Mama said...

ala cian dia! tapi i masa first pregnancy pun tak minum coffee or carbornated drinks. i banned them myself. hehe. but tea, kena minum esp masa 1st trimester. teh o, sebab air lain even air masak pun takleh masuk tekak. huhu

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

anna said...

hellluuu dear..

betul tu..should be banned la .. i dulu time preggie i belasah minum air mirinda strawberry..slalu la jugak..last2 durimg my 38 weeks warded sbb high blood pressure..huhu..kaki bengkak cm badak jadiknya..horror..do take care !!!

aizuraawang said...

Bai... wah.. wah.. wah... lagiu bagus... inisiatif sendiri... i pikir sedap tekak jer nih...

anna... my hubby's going to read your comment and say "see... i told you so!" hahahhahahaha!!