Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Clothes



Honestly speaking, I actually like wearing the abaya (provided that I go to air conditioned places laa, kalau tak pening kepala jugak kepanasan...).

Why?

Cos I can actually wear all the tube tops, tank tops, spaghetti straps, racer backs, short sleeves, v-necks, bare-backs, etc... that I want. I can actually wear sexy clothes without being flashy and revealing. Boleh? (And it helps that the abaya covers all my spare tyres too!).

For me, I view it (wearing the abaya) as giving me the freedom to dress up (I try my best not to dress down to avoid feeling frumpy and unattractive) however I want. That also means my shopping choices are not only limited to a few stores.

Btw... you should see the shoes on the local women here... cantik2!! High heels sesaja. And if you get a peek at the eyes behind the veil... full on makeup. Beautiful.


5 comments:

pu3natul said...

i want to kirim later2 ok? how's the tudung selection there?awak bawak the munawws/sugarscarf/najjah/ariani ke sana ke?

pu3natul said...

i want to kirim later2 ok? how's the tudung selection there?awak bawak the munawws/sugarscarf/najjah/ariani ke sana ke?

aizuraawang said...

yup...kita bwk semua dari sini senang nak sarung jer.. nak lilit2 lum mahir lg... nanti bila kita balik kl kita bwk a few pieces k...

MN said...

heiy!!! dah sampai sana dah????
punya la lama i tak masuk blog :(

i have to admit, the abaya memang best! i pun suka jugak!

aizuraawang said...

yup yup... dah sampai... going into three weeks (i think...).

suka kan pakai abaya. senang!