Friday, April 30, 2010

Bye-Bye... Again...

First off, thank you for all the well wishes on my previous post.

Ok... so here's the story.

That last post was auto-published. And I forgot all about it. And when she reminded me, macam tak larat plak nak menulis bagai.

Sekarang baru ada mood.

So I actually DID NOT get on my scheduled flight last wednesday as I wrote. Yup, at the moment that I'm writing this, I'm actually in MIL's house in Shah Alam.

Sebab apa tak jadi pergi last week?

The night before the flight date, Cik Lyssa DEMAM.

Malam tuu just slightly feverish jer... maca ada harapan lagi nak fly. But come tengahari dia dah 38deg dah.

Terus hati I tak sedap, since we're travelling alone just the two of us. Kalau apa-apa jadi takde orang nak menolong nanti. And pikir gak karang tak pasal-pasal kena kuarantin karang.

So dengan berat hatinya, I had to make the decision to CANCEL the trip for that day.

(And nasib baik I decide to cancel, malam tuu jugak Lyssa demam nak cecah 40deg!!)

Call airline tanya-tanya, thank goodness boleh tukar date (with a fee of course). Kalau ticket burn macam tuu jer tak tau lah apa nak cakap.

So, hopefully, by the time this post gets published (I'm setting it to auto)... I will be on that plane already... or waiting for it at least.


2 comments:

pu3natul said...

Ok now I'm officially really sad. Gonna miss you babe!!
Really.

Jauh di mata dekat di hati ok??

jua said...

have a safe & fun journey ok because someone is waiting for you there =)