Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pee cleaner ~ that's me!

At my sister's house in Labuan.

First day potty training Cik Lyssa.

She peed in her pants 3 times already. Thank god for disposable kitchen wipes!!Lap-lap bersih terus wangi jer...and ada disinfectant jugak.

Another time I took her to the toilet and then I turned away for a minute and she said "DAH!". I asked her repeatedly "Betul ker dah kencing ni??". Dia cakap dah. So I'm not too sure if she went or not.

Right now, I bring her to the toilet every half to one hour or so. Berpeloh i!!

Wish me luck!!


3 comments:

honeylanz said...

all the best..soon my turn lak ;)

Jua Zulkef said...

go! go! bebeh. i pun in the potty training Faris.

aizuraawang said...

thank you has...

jua... i know... i baca amik semangat!! hihihihi... rasa macam nak give up bila asyik mengelap kencing jer kerjanya...