Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I beg to differ...

Saying "I don't agree with you" is just that.

I don't agree with you.

It doesnt necessarily mean that I'm right and you're wrong or I'm better than you or I know more than you or I don't want to be friends with you or I'm picking a fight with you or you're a terrible person...

It just means, we have a difference of opinion. That's all.

The world would be one boring place if everyone just simply agreed with one another don't you think?

At least, that's what I think anyway...


2 comments:

MN said...

yup, not agreeing to something does not mean kita takleh nak kawan dgn org tu.

rileks laa, kan kan kan?

lailasani said...

sy pun kadang2 nk tulis/bitau camni kat kawan2 sbb sy sentiasa side yg KURANG SETUJU. kadang2 takut diorg tak faham yg kita punya opinion hanyalah berbeza bukan nk suruh ikot opinion kita tu punn.... langsung takdak niat..