Thursday, February 25, 2010

The baby's alive!




















The little kiddo managed to sweet talk her daddy into buying one of those...

The Baby Alive doll...

She called her daddy before, during and after she bought the babydoll. Pandai ini budak kecik.

Honestly, I haven't gotten her a doll like this because it scares me! Too much movie horror-doll stories and nanti-dia-amik-semangat-kita stories when I was little.

And the first time we brought it home and I saw the nose twitching and the mouth pouting and opening its mouth aaah-ing for some food/milk... I thought... OMG...

Tapi lama-lama it just keeps repeating the same things over and over again... and became not so scary. I still switch it off during the night though.

And I didn't teach Lyssa to feed the babydoll the 'real' doll food or use real water but I asked her to rely on her imagination instead hence it does not poo or pee in our house ;-)
I will not be cleaning any one else's poo or pee except for my daughters...


4 comments:

Drama Mama said...

haaa dah dapat! scary jugak benda ni eh...kalau tetiba jadi evil cam chucky, horror you! hahaha

sure lyssa sronok kan, 24 hours with the doll :-)

aizuraawang said...

Bai... chucky!!! my worst nightmare!!!

Dd said...

whenever i see this type of doll it reminds me of chucky! my nightmare too.

aizuraawang said...

Dd... kan! kan!! tapi tuu laah... anak tengah sorang lagi nii... manja lah... beli kan jugak... mak dia lah kena cuba beranikan diri ;-)